Testimonies

These are "textimonies" from parents or guardians of the patients. These are not meant to convince the reader but simply as a matter-of-fact quote from happy and grateful dengue survivors. 

Again, due to the time-consuming aspect of this documentation, only a few texts have been included here. Can you imagine how cumbersome it is to transcribe from cellphone text to this blog? We don't have time to catch up in making the chart of platelet histories.

Note: Obvious grammar and spelling mistakes due to the limitations of cellphone text have been fixed.

These textimonies are merely icing on the cake. 

The real testimonies are the physical recovery of the patients and the medical statistics as reflected on the charts of the platelet counts included in each case history.


Case History: RCDM (The Miracle Case)
"Good evening po. Salamat po ng sobra sa gamot. Kung wala po yon, siguro wala na din po ako ngayon. Very thankful po sa inyo. Salamat po ng marami. God bless."

"Tinanong po ako sa doktor kung anong ininom ko. Pero di ko naman po alam kasi yong name noon, kaya pinatingnan ko na lang po sa kanya yong bottle po. Opo kasi bakit daw po walang name."

"Kalalabas ko lang po kanina sa hospital. I'm okay na po salamat."

Case History: GMJI
"Hi I'm Gerla Mae Impas,19. I'm so thankful for another life that I have now. Last Oct 23 I thought that my days will end. Because of the product of ADSX Solution I can continue my life now with full of hope and faith to GOD.Thank u so much for all the persons who have been with me in this trials." (Oct 2012)


Case History: PHCA
"The first time that I've heard about the product from one of my colleagues, I found it difficult to really believe in its capacity especially that I'm in the medical science field because I'm a nurse.

When my colleague introduced the product to me,my brothers platelet was still 60, i did not gave him the product yet.

But then the next day,it suddenly dropped to 25.

I thought about the product & said to my self "there's no harm in trying"..

So i let my brother drink the product according to the procedures..the next day the platelet went up to 30.

I continuously gave the product to my brother,his platelet also went up until it was already on its normal values that we were able to discharge from the hospital after a week of staying there.

I gave thanks to my colleague and of course to the product and its creator.

I would truly recommend the product!!!" (Aug 2012)



Comments