Case History: PHCA

Patient:Paul Ham Conato Apao
Age: 14 yrs
Hospital: Miller Hospital
Note: The patient's sister is a nurse who was skeptical of the ADSX Solution

Note on case histories: Please note that since writing down case histories is very time consuming, sometimes, I will just, initially, post here a snapshot of the case. The snapshot will show the platelet readings and major text testimonies given by the patient's representative when the patient has fully recovered. Once I have more time, I will add more details. Remember, over the last few years there are close to 100 case histories, and I never had the time to write them down. With this blog I hope to upload them. Remember, these cases are linked to one another due to a referral system. It is somebody personally referring to a new patient.

Notes on accuracy of readings: Platelet counts, and the times they were taken, are based on the reports or texts from the patient's relatives. The actual time taken and exact figure could be mere approximations. For example, a count taken at 7pm could have been actually taken at 6pm. A count of 30, could have been 29 but rounded off either by the patient's relatives or the doctors.


Date Time           Platelet History
8/12 pm              90,
8/13 4pm            40,
8/14 4am            35,
8/14 4pm            26,
8/15 4am            36 (JTBenz ADSX_Solution taking effect this time) ,
8/16 4am            60,
8/16 4am           115.








Case History:

(... to be continued; We don't have time yet to fully write the case history here but look the the charts for each case history. Does this predictable pattern show the effects of a "cure?" Please come back for updates.)

Testimony
"The first time that I've heard about the product from one of my colleagues, I found it difficult to really believe in its capacity especially that I'm in the medical science field because I'm a nurse.

When my colleague introduced the product to me,my brothers platelet was still 60, i did not gave him the product yet.

But then the next day,it suddenly dropped to 25.

I thought about the product & said to my self "there's no harm in trying"..

So i let my brother drink the product according to the procedures..the next day the platelet went up to 30.

I continuously gave the product to my brother,his platelet also went up until it was already on its normal values that we were able to discharge from the hospital after a week of staying there.

I gave thanks to my colleague and of course to the product and its creator.

I would truly recommend the product!!!"

Comments