Case History: KCMI


Patient: Kim Caesar M. Ibo
Age: 11
Hospital: Cebu Doctors

(Notice the dates; click on chart for a bigger image)

Platelet History

 Date and Time                 Platelet Count 
10/8/2012 11:00              300 
10/9/2012 11:00              280 (admitted to hospital) 
10/10/2012 9:00              144 (rapid drop 144%) 
10/10/2012 16:00              28 (panic! From 144k to 28K (514%)) 
10/10/2012 21:30              29 (ADSX taken) 
10/11/2012 3:00                35 (ADSX effect) 
10/11/2012 15:00              78.4 (full recovery) 
10/12/2012 3:00                99 (discharged)
















Note on case histories: Please note that since writing down case histories is very time consuming, sometimes, I will just, initially, post here a snapshot of the case. The snapshot will show the platelet readings and major text testimonies given by the patient's representative when the patient has fully recovered. Once I have more time, I will add more details. Remember, over the last few years there are close to 100 case histories, and I never had the time to write them down. With this blog I hope to upload them. Remember, these cases are linked to one another due to a referral system. It is somebody personally referring to a new patient.

Notes on accuracy of readings: Platelet counts, and the times they were taken, are based on the reports or texts from the patient's relatives. The actual time taken and exact figure could be mere approximations. For example, a count taken at 7pm could have been actually taken at 6pm. A count of 30, could have been 29 but rounded off either by the patient's relatives or the doctors.


Case History
I got a frantic phone call at about 8pm on Oct 10, 2012 while I was at a mall on my way to the broadcast station.

She was relative of a patient of mine just days previously. I told her to just text me the info including the latest platelet count so that I can determine how urgent the case is.

When replied it was 28K, I had to text her to confirm. Because I cannot imagine the patient's platelet was already 28K before they called me when in fact, the patient's cousin happened to me a patient of mine just a few days before.

She confirmed indeed it was 28K, and of course, it was panic time.

Why? Because just that morning, at 9 am on Oct 10, the count was still high at 144. But in just 7 hours the platelet from from 144 to a very low of 28K. Who wouldn't pani?

The patient was 11, male.

Knowing the very low count of 28K, I dropped what I was doing and told them to wait for me at the hospital in 45 mins.

I did arrive at Room 412, by 845pm and had to give the instructions rapidly because I was going to be late for the radio program.

First thing I noticed was the big bottles of Apple juice and tonics.

I told the father, since the apple tonic hasn't prevented the drop from 300K to 28K, to please stop it and exclusively use the ADSX solution instead.

Because I have observed that apple tonic tends to counter act the ADSX solution.

I left at about 9pm. I told them to start drinking the first bottle.

On Oct 10, 930 pm, the count was at 29K.Just about the same as the 28K at 4 pm.

On Oct 11, at 3am, the count shot up to 35K. This was ADSX taking effect.

Oct Oct 11, at 3 pm, the count dramatically rose to 78.4K. In just 24 hours, the ADSX caused the count to rise from 28K to 78K (278%). Is this coincidence or cause-and-effect?

For us, having seen almost 100 cases, this is already full recovery.

Oct 12, at 3 am, the count was 99K.

And the doctor ordered the patient discharged.


(We don't have time yet to fully write the case history here but look the the charts for each case history.)

This illustrates that indeed ADSX is really effective. There is cause-and-effect. Whenever the patient is left to the care of the doctors, it almost always happens that there is a rapid drop in the platelet count, for example from 200 to 50.

But whenever, the ADSX Solution is used as intervention that early, then the platelet drop is immediately arrested to a level and then oscillates around that level and never drops to say 40k or 20k.

Is this cause-and-effect? Is this mere coincidence?

(We don't have time yet to fully write the case history here but look the the charts for each case history. Does this predictable pattern show the effects of a "cure?" Please come back for updates.)


Comments